Wild Game Processing Order Form
2016 – 2017 Deer Prices
Note: All vacuum packed orders are 40 cents a pound extra charge
- Process White Tail quartered : Includes Ground Meat, Steaks, Roast and freezer wrapped. $75.00
- Process 4 Quarters 2 hinds 2 shoulders $65.00: Includes Ground Meat, Steaks, Roast, and freezer wrapped $65.00
- Process White Tail half : Includes Ground Meat, Steaks, Roast and freezer wrapped. $40.00
- Cubed Steaks: $2.99 lb.
Process Mule Deer & Exotics Depends on the size of game.
- Smoked link sausage (Bohemian Garlic, Green Onion, Andouille, Polish, Kielbasa, German, Habañero, Jalapeño, Bratwurst, Knockwurst, Chorizo, Country, Country Hot, Salt and Pepper) $4.89 lb
- Pan Sausage (Mild, Regular, Hot, Maple) $2.99 lb
- Fresh Sausage Linked : Mild and Hot Italian Sausage, Bohemian Garlic, Green Onion, Cajun, Andouille, Polish, Kielbasa, German, Red Hot’s, Bratwurst, Knockwurst, Chorizo, and Jalapeno $3.29 lb.
- Jerky (green weight) Flavors available Regular, Cajun, Pepper, Jalapeno, Extra Hot, Mesquite, Chipotle, Habañero $4.95 lb. Green Weight
- Snack Sticks $7.99 lb. (green weight) Country, Original, Garlic, BBQ, Andouille, Green Onion, Cajun, Jalapeno, Habañero, Pepperoni, Pepper, Polish, Kielbasa
- Summer Sausage $4.89 lb.
- Jalapeño Cheese Summer Sausage $5.09 lb
- Tenderize Round Steaks Hind Quarter by the pound before boning $2.99 lb
- Smoked leg quarters ( Green Weight plus bacon cost) $2.00 lb $3.00 lb Seasoned
- Jalapeño Cheese Smoked Sausage $5.09 lb
- Breakfast Sausage: Sage, Maple, Hot $2.99 lb.
You will double your meat when we make your sausage. Sausage is done in 5 pound increments which means you will yield 10 pounds of finished product.
Adding Bacon to your ground meat is market price, and beef fat is $2.50 lb we recommend 20% fat or bacon to ensure tasty moist venison.
There will be a $45.00 deposit on all deer via cash, check or credit card. Thanks and good hunting.
The condition of your meat when delivered to us determines the total yield after being processed. We take every precaution to ensure that each order is kept separate. The meat that you pick up will be your meat. Please make your processing charge worth the expense…Get the most for your money…Take care of your meat.
Please keep in mind that the average deer back straps weigh approximately 5 pounds altogether after being boned and trimmed.
When field dressing your deer, always remember to split the pelvic bone and remove the bladder. Please do not cut off the shanks as we use those to assist us in hanging your deer in cold storage for proper aging. It is always a good idea to put a bag of ice in the cavity of the deer while transporting your deer from camp to us. Any bloodshot meat is disposed of because we feel that it isn’t edible.
Due to limited freezer space, we ask that all orders be picked up within seven (7) days after you receive notification that your order is ready.
A deposit will be required on all orders. We accept cash, checks, Visa and MasterCard.
Your patronage is appreciated.